For what I use it for...
Let's begin with the useful parts:
- it is possible to turn an e-mail into a task
- it is possible to drag and drop due tasks in the calendar
- it is possible to make separate lists for separate fields of tasks
- it is not possible to set due date for e-mail tasks with one click.
- for me the best would be if whatever e-mail I turn into a task would turn due for today, because than I can drag and drop it in the calendar.
- it is not possible to archive task items, it is only possible to delete them.
- for this reason my tasks list is hundreds of items long.
- it is not possible to multiple select tasks to move them around in your list or add due date to them
- it is not possible to view different task lists simultaneously in calendar
- therefor I do not use different lists
If you happen to know a solution to the functions I miss, please leave a comment to this post and tell me about it!