2008. június 4.

problems #4

I have Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection (rev 02) and kernel version 2.6.20-16-generic.
I'll try to set up my wifi using this site.

I don't have any errors reported for modprobe mac80211, and lsmod lists the modul, so I only have to install the iwl3945.

While trying to make I get this error:
mh@Alice:~/Desktop/iwlwifi-1.2.25$ make
Makefile:24:
Makefile:25: WARNING: $SHELL not set to bash.
Makefile:26: If you experience build errors, try
Makefile:27: 'make SHELL=/bin/bash'.
Makefile:28:
Kernel Makefile not found at '/lib/modules/2.6.20-16-generic/source'
chmod: "compatible/*" nem érhető el: Nincs ilyen fájl vagy könyvtár
/bin/sh: cannot create compatible/kversion: Directory nonexistent
-e
Makefile has been modified by generate_compatible, please run `make' again

make: *** [compatible/kversion] Error 1
I linked the folders:
ln -s /usr/src/linux-headers-`uname -r` /lib/modules/`uname -r`/source
I get error message:

mac80211 headers not found in:

/lib/modules/2.6.20-16-generic/source/include/net/

Please install the mac80211 subsystem.


Nincsenek megjegyzések: