I've already installed Wacom-tools and Xserver-Xorg-Input-Wacom.
I didn't install Wacom-Kernel-Source, because it gave me some errors like kernel versions don't match.
So the first problems:
- pen button to right button - solved
- advanced input setting in gimp: can't modify the settings for the pen. -solved
- how to rotate the display - solved
- which program to use to note - solved
- can't install flash plugin under firefox - solved
- how to transfer files with bluetooth from my Nokia phone like in the Windows nokia software -solved
- problems with sounds (adjusting buttons, mic-in, headphone, NO SOUND!) -solved
- how to connect to another computer (using windows) -solved